Segnalo a tutti gli interessati ai progetti di integrazione tra SharePoint e CRM 4.0 la List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
Si tratta di un componente liberamente scaricabile dal sito Microsoft e, così come descritto sul Blog del Team di prodotto, offre le seguenti caratteristiche:
Multi-tenancy : Allows to choose the CRM organization to view data from
- Supports CRM Internet-facing deployment
- Supports SSL configurations
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit environments
- Editing of CRM Server URL : You can now edit CRM server url at anytime
- Ability to open the current view in CRM to perform additional actions in CRM such as running reports, Quick Campaigns.
- Supports personalized SharePoint pages
- Enhanced Field-Field connections between two CRM List Web Parts. Subscriber CRM List Web part would automatically filter data by matching provider's GUID with all attributes of type provider, making it very easy to establish connections like Accounts – Opportunities
- Supports Row-Row connection with 3rd party web parts
- Supports SharePoint solution deployment ( useful in server farms ) and UnInstall
- Will soon be available in all 25 languages supported by CRM 4.0.